1. Make a wedding email. Chances are you will be giving your information away at the various booths in efforts to win their contests and giveaways. Having a wedding email designated for all things weddings helps you stay organized and keep all wedding information in one account.
2. Print Label Stickers with your Name, Email , Date, Venue and Wedding Vision. This will also come in handy entering giveaways that way you don't have to fill out your information every time. Be sure though before putting your sticker on the form that there isn't any information not on your sticker that the vendor is asking for.
3. Know what services your looking for. Still need a photographer, maybe a DJ or photo booth? Knowing what services your looking for will help you lock in the lowest rates. Most vendors will be offering a special show discount and you will have the time to meet with them in person to decide if they are a fit.
4. Eat Before Going. There will be lots of samples of food (especially cake) but having a substantial breakfast will ensure hunger doesn't ruin the fun
5. Bring The Groom. Having your soon to be husband there to help decide on vendors will be helpful. You two can gather inspiration and decide on vendors together. If his is unsure about coming just remind him there are free cake samples.
6. Take Pictures & Notes. Bridal shows are full of inspiration and can be quite overwhelming. When you see something you like take a picture of it and the vendors information. It'll be easier to remember whose card was for what when you have a visual reminder.
7. Have Fun. Most importantly have fun! Get your pictures taken at the photo booths, eat cake and watch the fashion show. Smile, laugh and enjoy being treated like a queen for a day.